Swimming Pool Renovations in Michigan.
Is it time to give your pool a brand-new look?
Have you thought about renovating or remodeling your pool or spa? If so, we’ve got great news for you. Never before have there been so many options to improve the looks and the efficiency of your existing swimming pool. In just the last 20 years, literally dozens of new developments have made swimming pool ownership more enjoyable, less expensive, and easier than ever.
Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
- NEW DESIGNS, such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs
- NEW WATER FEATURES, such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains
- NEW MATERIALS, such as pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs, and aggregate interior finishes
- MORE ENERGY SAVINGS with heat pumps, variable speed pumps, and LED lighting
- LESS WORK with automatic cleaners, chlorine generators, and automated control systems
Want to give your pool brand-new look? We can do just about anything to change the look, style, and make it better than new. Whether it’s a simple plaster replacement or a whole lot more, it’s no problem. After serving Michigan for over 30 years, we’ve gotten pretty good at making old pools look beautiful again.
Here are some “time-saving” and “energy-saving” ideas to consider:
- Chlorine-free systems
- Energy-efficient heat pumps and solar heaters
- Energy-efficient pumps, filters, and plumbing
- Ozonators (to reduce the use of chlorine)
- Mineral systems (to stabilize the water)
- Saltwater based chlorine generators
- Computerized automation systems
- Built-in automatic pool covers
- Robotic cleaners
On the beautification side, you might want to consider some of these ideas:
- Long-life aggregate-based interior finishes
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers
- Natural stone or custom acrylic decking
- Built-in tables, underwater seating
- Tanning ledges, beach entries
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes
- Fiber optic & LED lighting
- Raised gardens, grottos
- Fire woks, fire pits
- You can even add a built-in spa, a vanishing edge or a perimeter overflow feature
Contact Our Renovation Team
If your swimming pool is ready for an equipment or beautification makeover, just give us a call at (616) 735-5514. Or fill our form below and we’ll be happy to help.